Show your concern for the Society… Come up with a Short Video on ‘Hearing’. Ashray Akruti is conducting a National Short Video Contest for the Aspiring directors.
As part of World Hearing Day Celebrations, Ashray Akruti is conducting a National Short Video contest. Participants must make a short video on the subject ‘Hearing’ that would engage, empower people and create awareness by throwing light on ear and hearing care.
This is an open call to submit a 3 minute Video (Fiction/ Documentary/ Animation/ Live Action). The jury panel of contest includes well respected persons from Media and Film industries.
The best Video will be screened on the occasion of International Ear Care Day celebrated by AshrayAkruti at GMC Balayogi Paryatak Bhavan, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad and to spread awareness about this social cause.
Eligibility and Criteria:
1. Videos should not exceed 3 minutes in running-time, including credits.
2. Videos not originally made in English should be subtitled in English.
3. All music and other copyrighted material used in videos must be properly licensed.
4. One could submit three videos maximum. For each entry, separate registration is required.
5. The contest is open to Indian Citizens residing within the geographical territory of India only.
6. Last date for submission is 25 February 2016.
7. Fill and submit the application form from the site
8. Videos can be send to Ashray Akruti 8-3-1027/A2, Lane Opp. to Indian Bank, Srinagar Colony, Hyderabad Telangana - 500 073 (Two DVDs labeled with the video title) or transferred digitally via Dropbox (Rights of the folder should be shared to email@example.com).
Final selection is up to the discretion of the judges. We highly recommend the participants to upload their videos carefully and avoid any errors during submission.
If your video is selected to be part of Short Video making Contest of Ashray Akruti, you will be informed via mail and call. You will also be notified by email if your video is rejected. Please make sure that you notify us in case of changes in contact details.
Ashray Akruti has license to use the winning short video for the awareness purpose. The rights of video will be with Ashray Akruti to use it in our various social media.
Awards and Opportunities:
Winner will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 25000/-
Certificates will be provided to the winners.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How do I participate in the contest?
You have to fill the online application form to participate in the contest.
2. Who is eligible to participate?
Any Indian Citizen residing within the geographical territory of India can participate.
3. How do I submit the video?
We strongly prefer that you send two DVDs of the video on this address or upload the video on Dropbox and rights of the folder should be shared to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address for sending DVD’s
(Keep subject as: Ashray Akruti National short video contest)
8-3-1027/A2, Lane Opp. to Indian Bank, Srinagar Colony,
Telangana - 500 073
4. When is the final date of submission?
Entry video should reach the above mentioned address on or before February 25th.
5. What is the prize money for the best Video?
The best Video will be awarded with a cash prize of RS 25,000. First and second runner up of the competition will be presented with certificates and trophies. The awards would be presented during the grand event on March 3rd at GMC Paryatak Bhavan, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
6. What is the process for selecting the video?
Your video will be judged by a panel of Tollywood directors and the best video will be screened at the International Ear Care day celebrations of Ashray Akruti at Paryatak Bhavan. The three finalists will have their videos showcased at the event.
7. How would I know if my video is shortlisted?
You will get a call from us in case your video is shortlisted for the final round. You will be informed through mail if your video is rejected.
8. Opportunities if my Video is selected?
You can meet and interact with industry professionals who attend the event. Meet other young videomakers like you and have lots of fun. Your Video will be presented on the official website of Ashray Akruti for thousands of people to view and appreciate.
9. Can my video be shared online on other portals prior to the competition?
No. We recommend you don’t advertise your video online before the event.
For assistance, mail us on email@example.com or call 91-7032700803